A TOUR GUIDE IN ENGLAND: RANDOM WELLINGTONS SEEN ALONG THE WAY


Most people think that Victoria, Diane and I go out of way when in England to find all things Wellington, but it's just not so. Oh, sometimes we do, like when I visit my antiques dealer in London or when we go to places like Apsley House and Walmer Castle, but you'd be surprised how many random Wellington's there are to be found in England. Here are just a few examples, most of which were randomly happened upon. 


Above, my favourite antique dealer, Mark Sullivan, holding my latest Artie-fact


Above and below, National Portrait Gallery




Above Royal Chelsea Hospital




Above, the Duke of Wellington Pub, Sloane Square


Above and below, the Wellington Pub, Strand




Above Somerset House


Above, Preston Manor, Brighton


Above lobby, Royal Horseguards Hotel



Above, moored on the Thames


Above, Apsley House

Labels: , ,